The Nixon Clan

The Nixon Clan
LIFE IS NOT THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE. IT'S THE WAY IT IS. THE WAY YOU COPE WITH IT IS WHAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wow! I haven't updated my blog in a LONG time! Lots has happened since I last wrote! We moved to St George last year, and are loving every minute of it! I have gone back to school and I should graduate next year in December of 2012 with my Bachelors in Accounting! I am so excited! It will be so cool to be the first one in my family with a degree! I would love to work at Skywest Airlines out here in St George. That is my goal. Right now I work part time for my friend's internet company, and it is such an awesome company! Last year I won a trip to Vegas, and a trip to Disneyland!!!! I will have to post some pics later from Disneyland. Wes is officially disabled, as he got approved for disability in December. That has helped a TON and taken a huge load off of me. I can focaus more on school now, and finishing. He continues to write his books, and hopes to get them published some day! He also has a new dog, Loki. Loki is his service dog that detects his seizures. It is so amazing! He can detect them about 30 minutes before he has them! Nicole is 8 now and was baptized in Feb. I will have to post pics of that as well. Nathan is in Kindergarten this year, and absolutely loves it! It is SO fun to watch him learning to read! Amylyn starts Kindergarten in August, and is SO excited!!! We are trying to get into a house again, but right now we are just saving and building up our down payment. For now though we are also trying to enjoy life and live it to the fullest! Wes is the ward clerk right now, and I am Amy's Primary teacher! I love my class! They are the CTR 4 Class! SOOOO CUTE! In July it will be mine and Wes' 10 year wedding anniversary!!!! WOAH!! So, we planned a special trip to Cancun!!!!!! WAY excited!!! Well that is about it for now. I will post some pics later, when I can get them onto my laptop.

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! You're blogging again! And I am so stinkin excited for you!! You're life has been such an adventure, I can't wait to be able to keep reading about it!

    ReplyDelete