The Nixon Clan

The Nixon Clan
LIFE IS NOT THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE. IT'S THE WAY IT IS. THE WAY YOU COPE WITH IT IS WHAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

Sunday, April 3, 2011






I am having so much fun with this! I was telling Wes how I want to keep this up since it is pretty much a journal, but it will always be accessible. If we were to ever have a fire and things got destroyed, this would still be here. I just wish I could get the 300 pictures of Disneyland on here! Anyway, here are some pics from by Dad's surprise birthday party in January. Now if you notice my silly mom, she had bells palsy at the time, and that's her attempt at smiling! It was hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. my mom had Bells Palsy too not too long ago, maybe about a year. she still has some minor issues with her eye lid. I just recently printed off 2 years worth of my blog into a book. I used blog to print it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party was CRAZY fun!! That one pic with me in it could be deleted from the face of the earth..Glad you guys were there!

    ReplyDelete