The Nixon Clan

The Nixon Clan
LIFE IS NOT THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE. IT'S THE WAY IT IS. THE WAY YOU COPE WITH IT IS WHAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Ice cream at McDonalds






So we all ate breakfast, and then put a shopping list together. We had a little bit of time to kill before going to Dixie Sun Elementary for the Easter Egg Hunt and activities. I learned that Annie is quite the shopper! We had to let her ooo and aw at everything. Then Jess decided to take Lincoln and Parley on a little trip without us. We found her about 20 minutes later LOL. So because of our dilly dallying, we made it home a little bit later than we had planned. By the time we ate lunch and got out the door, it was about 2:00. The party had started at 1:00. Parley had woke up from his nap, so Annie had to stay behind with him. Lincoln was asleep as well, so I took all 6 kids by myself. Well, when we finally found the school, everything was over. Of course, I was the one to blame. The kids all informed me that it was all my fault, and that I was driving for too long! So I had 6 crying kids! AAAAAAAAAH! So, I decided to take them to McDonalds for a little kiddie cone and some playtime. That put some smiles back on their faces!

2 comments:

  1. Awe! You're such an amazing aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you fixed it :D And the babies made me roam..if they didn't want that creamie so bad then I would have been right there with you!

    ReplyDelete