The Nixon Clan

The Nixon Clan
LIFE IS NOT THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE. IT'S THE WAY IT IS. THE WAY YOU COPE WITH IT IS WHAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So we had FHE last night, and we were talking about temples. It made me realize how blessed we are to have so many temples so close to us. Also, I am so thankful that I have the gospel in my life, and that I was able to be sealed to Wes and my kids for all eternity. For the last part of the lesson I had the kids draw a picture of the temple. It was so cute to see their drawings! While they were drawing their pictures, I was keeping an eye on Wes, since he hadn't been feeling well all day Sunday, and then all day yesterday. He kept zoning in and out, like he did when he had a seizure in the temple. So, I was watching him, and all of a sudden he went into a seizure. He wasn't having convulsions this time, like he usually does, but he went all limp, and was breathing funny, and completely blacked out. I had to lay him sideways on the couch, and Loki was going crazy, whining and licking him, trying to wake him up. I don't understand this trial with his health, but it sure does make me grateful for having the gospel, and the knowledge that if I do lose him anytime soon, I can be with him again. I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father, and I am so grateful for families! If we stick together, we can get through anything!

1 comment: