The Nixon Clan

The Nixon Clan
LIFE IS NOT THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE. IT'S THE WAY IT IS. THE WAY YOU COPE WITH IT IS WHAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

Saturday, July 9, 2011































Ok so it's been a little over a month since I updated this thing. We have been so busy with the house and I also started summer semester at the end of May. CRAZY!! Anyway, we do have an AMAZING ward and neighborhood here! LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!! My kids are in heaven with all the kids around, and we just LOVE our house! We got the yard in for the kids, and we are just waiting a few more days for our cement to set before we set up our pool that Annie gave back to us! Here are some pics of the house. Check out the before pics, and then check these out....

2 comments:

  1. It looks awesome chelly!!! I LOVE it!! I cant wait to see it!! give all the kids hugs for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH!! I can't wait to see it!! WAY AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete