The Nixon Clan

The Nixon Clan
LIFE IS NOT THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE. IT'S THE WAY IT IS. THE WAY YOU COPE WITH IT IS WHAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011






















For Easter Saturday we went to the Ivins city park and had a really fast Easter egg hunt. Right after that, Wes and I went looking at houses, while Shane and Alissa watched our kids. It was SO amazing! We found a house that we wanted after just looking at 4 houses! Now that's my kind of house shopping! We were so in love with it that we went to the ward the next day to scope it out before we put an offer down on the house! We love the ward, and every time we go to the house we feel so at home, and fall in love with it even more! We have even met a couple of the neighbors! Soooooo we put an offer on the house the following Monday!!! I took some pics of the house now, but there is some work to be done after we buy it, so I will be posting some "after" pics as well! Easter Sunday, after we went to the ward, we went to Shane and Alissa's house and had a nice Easter dinner, and an Easter egg hunt! So fun to live close to some good friends!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!! I can't believe that I just heard about the house the other day when talking to mom..you didn't call..but WAHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete